PT PAPEROCK INDONESIA TBK
Paper cups - wraps - boxes
(+62) 21 2281 6962
The Company has formed a Corporate Secretary as required in POJK No. 35/2014, based on the Appointment Letter of Corporate Secretary of PT Paperocks Indonesia Tbk. No. DIR.002/PI/X/2022 dated 31 October 2022 The Company has appointed Dillon Sutandar as Corporate Secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary
The duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary include:
1. Following the development of the Capital Market, especially the laws and regulations that apply in the Capital Market sector.
2. Provide input to the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners of the Company to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations in the Capital Market sector.
3. Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing corporate governance which includes:
a. Disclosure of information to the public, including the availability of information on the Company's website;
b. Timely submission of reports to OJK;
c. Implementation and documentation of GMS;
d. Implementation and documentation of meetings of the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners; And
e. Implementation of company orientation programs for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners.
4. As a liaison or contact person between the Company and the Company's shareholders, OJK and other stakeholders;
5. Maintain confidentiality of confidential documents, data and information except in the context of fulfilling obligations in accordance with laws and regulations or otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations;
6. Participate in education and/or training in order to increase knowledge and understanding to assist in carrying out their duties;
7. Make periodic reports at least 1 (one) time in 1 (one) year regarding the implementation of the corporate secretary function to the Board of Directors and a copy to the Board of Commissioners.